- teacher: what unit of measurement-
- me: in daylights
- teacher: thats not-
- me: in sunsets
- me: in midnights
- teacher: you cant-
- me: in cups of coffee
- teacher: thats impossi-
- me: in inches
- teacher: yes! thats what i-
- me: in miles
- teacher: but you just-
- me: in laughter
- me: in strife
- teacher: *opens mouth*-
- me: in five hundred-twenty five thousand-six hundred minutes
- teacher: well in this case you dont measure in ti-
- me: how about looooooooooooooooove
- teacher: i give up
- me: measure in looooooooooove
- teacher: out
- me: seasons of loooooooooooooooove (attempt to harmonize with myself)
i bet my love life is a disaster because i never forwarded any of those chain emails back in 7th grade
omg foof. it all makes sense now
“HI JEFF I LIKE YOUR COMIC AND JUST WANTED TO SAY ITS NICE THANKS FOR DOING THIS FOR TEN YEARS THAT A PRETTY LONG TIME ALSO THANKS FOR IMPROVING YOUR ART BECAUSE IT WAS SHIT IN 2003 WELL THANKS JEPH I LOVE YOU BYE”
This fan email made me laugh a lot, I think it’s the bold text and allcaps that makes it so funny
- me: hey so i have this really awesome story from school, my teacher was like-
- mom: oh my GOD stop saying like
- me: ....
- me: it was kind of like-
- mom: sweet jesus i swear listening to you is impossible i can’t even understand what you’re trying to say god people will think you’re unintelligent can’t you just TRY to talk without saying like you’ll never get into college talking like that and you’ll never get a job i mean seriously stop it
- me: …nevermind
- Question: Did you find yourself falling in love with Augustus?
- John: I definitely did. Well, I mean, yeah.
GARCIA ON CRIMINAL MINDS JUST SAID HER MAP LIT UP LIKE A CHRISTMAS TREE.
YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE LIT UP LIKE A CHRISTMAS TREE?!
Andrew Garfield as Augustus
Mia Wasikowska as Hazel
you think you know a boy, and then you’re sitting in the dark and you’re looking at him and he’s looking at you and you’re both so into each other and as the night closes in around you both, almost suffocating in its silence he grabs your face and whispers things to you in the blackness and you forget everything and you’re both just kind of hanging there and suddenly everything seems to shift and it’s just the two of you and you can’t look away and you can’t stop and the moment just goes on and on and on